Thank you for your interest in a career with Children’s Place Association. We seek individuals who are committed to using their skills to help vulnerable children and families in Chicago and around the world.
Children’s Place Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds who are interested in building a strong, long-term relationship with our organization.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review our current career opportunities and submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current available positions
- Supportive Housing Program Supervisor (Full-time)
- Registered Nurse (Full-time/Night Shift)
- Development Events & Volunteer Coordinator (Full-time)
- Foster Care Case Manager (Full-time)
- Family Support Specialist (Full-time)
- Lead Teacher (Type 04) (Full-time)
- Lead Teacher – Infant/Toddler Classroom (Full-time)
- Teacher – Infant/Toddler Classroom (Full-time)
- Administration Associate (Full-time)
- Child Care Worker (Part-time)
- Substitute Teacher (Part-time)