Thank you for your interest in a career with Children’s Place Association. We seek individuals who are committed to using their skills to help vulnerable children and families in Chicago and around the world.
Children’s Place Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds who are interested in building a strong, long-term relationship with our organization.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review our current career opportunities and submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current available positions
- Chief Financial Officer (Full-time)
- Director of Programs (Full-time)
- Nursing Care Coordinator (Full-time)
- Registered Nurse (Full-time)
- Behavioral Health Clinician (Full-time)
- Family Success Coach (Full-time)
- Medical Case Manager (Full-time)
- Parent Educator (Full-time)
- Lead Teacher (Infant/Toddler Classroom) (Full-time)
- Child Care Worker (Full-time)