Thank you for your interest in a career with Children’s Place Association. We seek individuals who are committed to using their skills to help vulnerable children and families in Chicago and around the world.
Children’s Place Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds who are interested in building a strong, long-term relationship with our organization.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review our current career opportunities and submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Current available positions
- Program Manager Early Childhood Education (Full-time)
- Nursing Care Coordinator (Full-time)
- Facilities Manager (Full-time)
- Registered Nurse (Full-time)
- Behavioral Health Clinician (Full-time)
- Medical Case Manager (Full-time)
- Teacher (0-3) (Full-time)
- Child Care Worker (Full-time)
- Kitchen Coordinator (Full-time)